WORK DURING COVID-19
We all know that COVID-19 is requiring all of us to make some changes to how we go about our daily lives. To move forward and still create work in this environment is a challenge, but there are creative ways we can do so.
With my wife having her PhD in Infectious Disease Epidemiology, I have developed a COVID-19 Policies and Procedures document that will help guide myself, my crew, and everyone who would be on set for projects moving forward during this acute phase of the pandemic.
But simply put, the following are the starting guidlines for my work moving forward:
– Safety of everyone is more important than anything.
– Everyone reads and signs the Policies and Procedures document.
– Everyone signs and certifies their health and exposure status on a liability waiver.
– Photograph outside when possible.
– Greater than 6 feet at all times.
– Masks on inside for everyone except when 100% necessary for those on camera.
– Plenty of hand washing and hand sanitizer.
– Limited crew and client staff
I’m ready to work, but only with an abundance of caution and care.